Monday, February 16, 2009

Kowloon...Eatin' It Out From the Back Side!

"Brandon Kowloon is a retard!' Quoth Senor Hugglesworth at a recent meeting of the Regional Association of Assistants to the Assistant to the Team Captains of Team Spirit(s)! "If that guy had listened to me the first time he would've been Eatin' it Out from the Backside that whole damn time, instead brown cappin' and making the rest of us look bad." Kowloon's recent "accolades" at the "valetine's day" "invitational" "race" can only be accounted to one thing. Team Chef, Russ "Sloppy" Rumple had this to say. "Kowloon's no friend of mine! Get outta my face. I guess he did ok. It's probably cuz the man races like he does dishes...like he's gonna get a whipin' if he doesn't get it done quick. Which he will...where the hell is that guy anyhow?"
Recently Gaffer 2000 who made his live TV debut on the Oprah Winfrey show claiming to have discovered the "Ancient City of the Lord Gaffer" had this to say "Now that I can live happily in the town limits of "Gay"
I've got all the lovin' that I need. No more will I have to father illegitimate love children with that whore of a father we call "Hugglesworth" By the way have you seen "WeeHug's Dong? That things a Monster!! Kowloon should be ready for some serious "Backside Eatin' if he expects to make HKAC 2009! I account his recent performance to one thing...It's all that back side eatin' that he does! That's what it is. Back Side Eatin'!"

No comments: