Monday, January 26, 2009

Chesticles: 'Not On My Watch'


"I just have to question his training methods is all," remarked Chesticles, when apprised by Hey Bear that the Wookie was devoting much of the Sunday morning exercise block to this newfangled sport, hockey.

"Huh huh hey huh," replied Gaffer 2000. "Besides, I see this hockeying and I think about what Chocolate Jesus told me - who among us doesn't have unorthodox training methods? Hey man, hold my Vapo-Rub and Vitamin E capsules for a minute. Mmm'kay?"

"If he wants to avoid long-term injury, he needs to be out here pounding it more consistently. That's what I'm saying," continued Chesticles. "In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if he gets another late start on training this year, dragging us all through the 'will he/won't he' game. It'll be a miracle if he makes it to the starting line in September. So don't go encouraging him!"

No comments: